This always makes me feel so incredibly shy and also incredibly wonderful. Thank you Dyane over at Birth of a New Brain for nominating me for my second Liebster. I am horrible at making thankyou speeches though. So hugs and kisses and thanks from the heart. Following the rules here.
The four rules are as follows:
1) I must provide 11 facts about myself. This is hard for me becsause I find myself rather boring 😛
2) Answer 11 questions created by my nominating party Dyane.
3) Nominate 11 blogs
4) Provide them with 11 questions to answer!
Okay first 11 things about myself.
- I am terrified of tornados, yet want to live in the Midwest.
- I am the mother of a 29 year old woman and a six year old grand-daughter.
- I am the oldest child of 5.
- I wrote a song for a talent show when I was in brownies.
- I love to record myself singing so I can improve.
- I’m terrified of ticks and chiggers. Anything that imbeds in your skin actually.
- I am naturally blonde.
- I love to collect pens and notepads.
- I love to collect anything with Belle on it.
- I want Don’t Fear the Reaper Played at my funeral.
- I’m am either incredibly shy or incredibly outgoing ( I blame the bipolar )
Answering Dyane’s Questions to me:
1) What is your favorite color? Why?
Purple because it is always vibrant even at it’s darkest.
2) If you could have one wish, what would it be? Honestly I would to get rid of my bipolarity. I could live without the depressive and manic parts of it. Maybe I would just wish to be hypomanic all the time.
3) Pick a song that defines you. Why that song? Panic Attack by Dream Theatre. I always seem to be having some sort of anxiety or stress over something.
4) If you could travel to one place, where would you go? Does Europe count as one place? I admit it is a bit of a cheat, but they have the most remarkable architecture.
5) Who is your hero? Why? My BFF even though she is going through a tough time herself she still makes sure others are ok. She is always checking on me and she volunteers for animals. She is truly amazing.
6) What makes you smile? Wow this is a toughie, I suppose the thing that makes me smile most is my husband. Sounds kind of cheesy but the is wonderful and funny 😀
7) What made you chose the topic you blog about? You write what you know. I know how my bipolarity makes me feel for the most part. Sometimes it does sneak up on me though.
8) If you could live any time period, when you would you chose? I would easily choose the 1820’s. All those fancy balls gowns and the fact that you were chubby and pale was a positive instead of a negative.
9) If you had to give up one of your senses, which would you chose? Hmmm this is a hard one. Actually no it isn’t I would give up taste. Would make food a need instead of a want.
10) What was your favorite movie as a child? Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I was a dork from really early on lol.
11) What is your favorite way to unwind? Play Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I always wanted to be a musician and this lets me pretend that I am. 😛
Blogs I would like to nominate are :
- Young and Twenty
- Stunned and Stunted
- Thinking about Life
- [Bi]polar Curious
- I Am My Own Island
- Bipolar and Broke
- Inside the Mind of a Borderline Mother
- Nectar Madness
I’ve just nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award in my post https://glenn2point0.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/social-127-very-inspiring-blogger-award/
I have responded to you liebster award nomination at http://glenn2point0.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/social-128-liebster-award-nomination/ so thanks for the nomination, cheers, Glenn
Thank you so much for the nomination! My username is ‘Young and Twenty’ but I appreciate the shout out regardless 🙂
I’m sorry hehe I hate when I do that.