I am stunned and excited to have received two awards so close together. I feel blessed as I never thought anyone would really read my blog and the fact that someone has and has enjoyed it makes me so happy. Thank you I Am My Own Island
There are rules with this award and sadly I am going to be breaking one of them as the blogs a lot of the blogs I would have nominated have already been done.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
4. Let those blogs know that you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog. .
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My Answers To the 11 Questions are Below.
- What was your best year and why? Spring is my best time of year, it usually brings out the hypomania and gives me a lot of energy to get things done.
- How did you decide the name of your blog? Honestly it just popped into my head.. No thought about it, it just suited me.
- What book would you recommend to read or a movie to watch? And why? I’m Torn I would probably say Galaxy Quest as it’s hilarious even when you are down in the dumps.
- Do you believe recovery is possible? (I ask this due to the kind blogs I picked) I’m unsure if there is. I haven’t felt like it in the past and even now I wonder how full of a life I will be able to lead but I hope so and hope is what keeps us all going.
- When you have trouble falling asleep? what do you do? Every night and I try to do things that calm my mind, play spa music, watch tv, lay there and think (this one is dangerous though)
- Do you have a hobby and how did you decide on it? I have several hobbies, most decided while I was hypomanic. Painting is my favorite though and I’ve learned to start liking what I paint which helps a lot.
- Do you have social media you’d like people to follow? I have a face book page and twitter that are the same name. Mostly they just announce the blog for now.
- If you could meet anyone on the planet who would it be? Pharrel he seems like a kind soul.
- Last meal you ate what did you have? Turkey Dinner blech
- Do you have any pets? I have two dog, Ren (we call her monkey) and Charlie they are more like our kids then pets though. We will be adding a third in the next few months
- DO you have a favorite commercial (like I love the snickers ones): I love the old spice commercial in the bowling alley. Not sure why but it makes me giggle.
Blogs I am nominating are:
2) Lazy Moan
I wish I had 11.
The 11 Questions for the People Above to Answer Are:
- What made you want to start writing your blog?
- What is your favorite memory smell?
- Do you still have a toy or item that was given to you when you were a child? What is it?
- Do you think reading others blogs help you?
- What is your favorite song? Why?
- Has writing always been something you enjoyed?
- What is your favorite TV Show or Movie?
- If you could meet one person from the present or the past who would it be?
- Do you find you are more creative on certain days?
- What would your very last meal be?
- Do you believe recovery is possible? (had to steal this one)
Pleased take the time to check out these blogs and others they might enjoy. It’s like being part of a family. Even if we are all a little off 😉