I Am My Own Island nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much. It makes me feel like my blog is worth writing and very honored.
Here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List the rules and display the award
Include seven facts about yourself
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers and let them know about the award by commenting on their blog
Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
Seven things about myself is hard to do. I never not share anything. Here I go.
1) I love movies that make me cry. Especially cartoons.
2) I am too quick to judge but that is actually changing.
3) Halloween is my favorite holiday.
4) I’m naturally blonde but my hair hasn’t been just blonde in at least 4 years.
5) I want to learn how to play guitar and sing.
6) I’m the oldest silbling of 5.
7) Even though I have social anxiety. I often act silly in public because it makes me feel better.
10 Blogs I am nominating are:
2)Birth of a New Brain
3)Struggles of A Bipolar Woman
4)Don’t Cross My Borderline
6)Bipolar in Bloom
7)Having A Life Again
8)Bipolar on Fire
Thank you for nominating me. I am truly flattered, but I no longer accept awards. Too much work, quite honestly. I did tweet your post, though. Hope you get some readers from my Twitter followers.
Kitt did the work for me here – I’m in the same boat as her – thank you from the bottom of my heart from nominating me!
I love your blog so much – it’s the real deal -you’ve been so incredible about being consistent day after day, and writing how you truly feel. You also write about a lot of things that go through my head as well, & you make me feel better about having such thoughts….you totally deserve every single blogging award out there! I’ll tweet your post right now!