Second off my Bestie suggested that I think about the positive things that are coming from the move to help with my stress.
So in list form though in no particular order.
- I will be able to experience weather again
- I am not embarrassed to go out and do things
- I have family
- I am moving closer to my BFF
- I am going to be buying a home
- I get to have another puppy
- I get to travel through some beautiful places
- I get to go to a place that feels like home.
Okay that is some positive. A lot actually. I am looking forward to the move and I think that it’s just the stress of change that so effects us bipolars that is hitting me. My husband has been wonderful and supportive trying to alleviate as much stress as possible. My BFF has been there for me even though she has been having some stress and depression of her own. I have a wonderful support system here on wordpress as well. much love.